rickyben anarfiMarch 5, 2019
10591972-6772393-image-m-13_1551777947900.jpg?fit=306%2C515&ssl=1

9min1360

Valentino Rossi and his girlfriend Francesca Sofia Novello took fancy dress to the next level as they dressed up as Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi and wife Wanda Nara for ‘Carnivale’ in Italy.

Rossi, a Moto GP legend, is an Inter Milan fan and left nothing to be desired as he turned out in a complete kit while his girlfriend donned a pink jacket, black dress and blonde wig to complete the look of Wanda.

Icardi and Wanda are big news in Italy right now with the striker increasingly unsettled at the San Siro – he has not featured regularly in the last month with the club struggling in contract negotiations with wife and agent Wanda.

Moto GP star Valentino Rossi and his girlfriend dressed up as Mauro Icardi and wife WandaThe Inter Milan striker and his wife and agent partner are big news in Italy as his contract talks stall
Moto GP star Valentino Rossi and his girlfriend dressed up as Mauro Icardi and wife Wanda (R)

 

The picture, which was uploaded on Instagram, was complete with an Inter Milan filter so Icardi’s face continued to pop up on the screen.

Wanda is gaining a reputation as a fierce negotiator and is determined to get the best deal possible for her husband with his future very much up in the air.

Having lost the captaincy and his place in the side with so much unrest, the couple are among the most high profile in Italy right now.

Icardi has not been involved with Inter of late as negotiations over a new deal reach an impasse

The Argentine striker’s current contract keeps him at the San Siro until 2021.

But that deal includes a €110m (£95m) release clause which is due to become active for two weeks this summer between July 1 and July 15.

A string of top European sides including Real Madrid and Manchester United are said to be monitoring events in Milan with his time at Inter seemingly at a crucial moment.

Inter boss Luciano Spalletti, speaking ahead of facing Cagliari, admits he is tired of his press conferences being dominated by the Argentine and his future.

He said: ‘From now on I’ll only talk about the players that are available for selection, not those who aren’t, because they’re the ones who are on the field and care about the fate of Inter. I won’t talk about the others anymore.’

Rossi is enjoying his free time before the latest Moto GP season commences in Qatar later this month as he looks to secure his 10th championship title.

Valentino Rossi and his girlfriend Francesca Sofia Novello took fancy dress to the next level as they dressed up as Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi and wife Wanda Nara for ‘Carnivale’ in Italy.

Rossi, a Moto GP legend, is an Inter Milan fan and left nothing to be desired as he turned out in a complete kit while his girlfriend donned a pink jacket, black dress and blonde wig to complete the look of Wanda.

Icardi and Wanda are big news in Italy right now with the striker increasingly unsettled at the San Siro – he has not featured regularly in the last month with the club struggling in contract negotiations with wife and agent Wanda.

Valentino Rossi and his girlfriend Francesca Sofia Novello took fancy dress to the next level as they dressed up as Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi and wife Wanda Nara for ‘Carnivale’ in Italy.

Rossi, a Moto GP legend, is an Inter Milan fan and left nothing to be desired as he turned out in a complete kit while his girlfriend donned a pink jacket, black dress and blonde wig to complete the look of Wanda.

Icardi and Wanda are big news in Italy right now with the striker increasingly unsettled at the San Siro – he has not featured regularly in the last month with the club struggling in contract negotiations with wife and agent Wanda.


rickyben anarfiFebruary 27, 2019
skysports-charles-leclerc-ferrari_4585177.jpg?fit=768%2C432&ssl=1

9min1550

Sebastian Vettel crashed into the barriers during F1 testing on Wednesday and was taken to the medical centre.

Ferrari have confirmed that the incident was caused by a mechanical failure and the German was taken to be checked out as a precautionary measure.

The accident data recorder in the car registered above the level of impact limit.

It looked a heavy impact but Sebastian Vettel managed to walk away from his crash

It looked a heavy impact but Sebastian Vettel managed to walk away from his crash

The german  was unharmed after his Ferrari crashed into the barriers at turn three

His car was winched up and then driven back to the pits for further assessment

The 31-year-old was seen being whisked away to the treatment tent and appeared to be unharmed. He has since been discharged.

Vettel’s crash was a strange one as he went straight on at turn three on the Circuit de Catalunya, hitting the barriers.

A number of marshalls and vehicles then descended on the site to help Vettel, who walked away of his own accord, and move his Ferrari back to the pits.

Everything had been running smoothly for Vettel until his weighty collision 

He had been second quickest on the day prior to his mishap, clocking a 1:18.195 at the Spanish circuit.

The four-time world champion was 40 laps into his testing when he ploughed into the barriers at a rate of knots.

Footage from the start line showed him negotiating the first two corners without a hitch but then a puff of smoke could be seen in the distance as he collided with the side of the circuit.

Vettel has since returned to the Ferrari garage to assess the damage and root cause of his crash.

Ferrari impressed in the initial days of testing, with their car looking a step ahead of rivals Mercedes, but Tuesday’s session was marred by a problem with the cooling systems during Charles Leclerc’s scheduled time at the wheel.

Scuderia Ferrari F1 News@UpdatesFerrari

Video: SergioGarciaErv


rickyben anarfiFebruary 16, 2019
Sebastian-Vettel-1050434.jpg?fit=590%2C350&ssl=1

7min1440

Sebastian Vettel says he is excited by Ferrari’s new era and claims things feel “different” as the team prepare to launch their F1 2019 title bid.

The Scuderia held a glitzy ceremony in Maranello on Friday to both unveil their car, the striking SF90, and their new arrivals. Following two agonising world championship defeats to Mercedes, Ferrari have turned to a vibrant young driver in Charles Leclerc to accompany Vettel and Mattia Binotto as their new team principal.

While all three insisted this was not a “revolution”, claiming the new-look outfit would be aiming to build on the improvements of the previous two seasons, Vettel also admitted he has been impressed by the changes.

“I think people can start to sense things are different,” he told Sky Sports F1’s Simon Lazenby. “The atmosphere is good, and I think things are moving in the right way.

“Mattia is in charge of the team but it’s not one person alone that is running a team, we have a lot of people working to build these two cars.

“For me it is an honour to drive one of them and we will do our upmost to make sure we finish as high up as we can.”

Ferrari aim to ‘raise the bar’
Vettel, a four-time world champion, will spearhead the team’s title bid this season, and is aiming to bounce back from a disappointing second half of the 2018 campaign which was marred by individual errors.

He added: “I think the team is on the right path and hopefully we can continue improving.”

But there were also mistakes behind the scenes from the sport’s most illustrious outfit, something Binotto, who takes over the reigns from Maurizio Arrivabene, is looking to rectify.

“We got really good achievements in 2018 and it’s a development of last year’s car,” he explained. “It’s not a revolution. We tried to push again to raise the bar and tried to be as extreme as we could.”

They also have huge competition in Mercedes, the team who are looking to break Ferrari’s own record by claiming six successive driver and constructor championships.

And Binotto also conceded Ferrari aren’t completely happy with their car ahead of the two weeks of winter testing, which starts on Monday in Barcelona.

“Testing is in a week’s time but Australia is in 27 days so there is still plenty of time,” he said. “We are not ready yet, but there is still time left.

“It will be very intensive, hard work but we are all focused and it makes it very exciting to start.”

Charles Leclerc reflects on an ’emotional day’ as Ferrari launch their new car ahead of his first season with the team

Leclerc’s momentous day
Leclerc has become the second youngest Ferrari driver in their long history and was emotional after his first official day in the office, paying tribute to two hugely important figures in his life.

“It made me feel extremely proud,” he told Sky F1. “It also made me think of some people who are up there and helped me massively to reach some goals who are no longer here, who are my father and Jules Bianchi.

“Both of them have helped me to massively grow as a driver and I wouldn’t have had this opportunity without them. It’s been a very emotional day, it’s a dream come true. ”

He added: “It is going to be very exciting and I can learn a lot from [Sebastian].”

Binotto on what Ferrari means to him
“I am proud of our team, proud of leading such a strong team.

“Being Ferrari is something unique. We stand out. Being Ferrari means passion, being Ferrari means stamina, determination, sense of belonging, integrity, courage, competition, excellence, and I believe this list can be endless.

Being Ferrari is tradition, we have been there for 90 years and we are so proud and we have a duty that this long-lasting tradition still lives today.

“It’s a duty that turns into a mission for all of us.”



About us

OMY TV is a limited liability company which has been registered and approved by the Registrar General’s Office of Ghana and has acquired all the necessary certificates necessary to operate in the country, thus the Certificate of Operation and Certificate to commence business


CONTACT US

CALL US ANYTIME