ruben tettehJanuary 9, 20193min4650

OMYTV GOES DIGITAL

The management of OMYTV has announced that the channel is now available on a free to air digital channel after some months of test transmitting on satellite

The station which has been on satellite for the past three months is now available on the free to air digital platform which  means viewers can now watch OMYTV as a free to air digital channel on their TV sets with ease

In an interview with Omytvgh.com, the CEO, Mrs. Aku Mensah said the station exists for its viewers hence the need to have the station on the free to air digital platform.

“It was part of our plans to go on digital after test transmitting for some months, however it became very expedient for us to get it on digital earlier than planned due to the calls from our numerous potential viewers who could not access the channel on satellite.We exist for our viewers hence the addition of digital to the satellite” she stated

Omy TV is  predominantly a sports  station with 70% of its content being dedicated to sports with the rest of the 30%  on entertainment, politics and others

The station is set to start live programs this month as it prepares to end the test transmission which commenced in October last year

Follow OMYTV on all social media platforms @ omytvgh and log on to omytvgh.com for your latest news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


About us

OMY TV is a limited liability company which has been registered and approved by the Registrar General’s Office of Ghana and has acquired all the necessary certificates necessary to operate in the country, thus the Certificate of Operation and Certificate to commence business


CONTACT US

CALL US ANYTIME